We can provide you with…
No-nonsense, honest advice and solutions in marketing and operations for your small business.
Our specialisms include…
High level marketing strategy and solutions
- Website optimisation, structure and strategy
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Marketing funnels
- Marketing analytics & tracking
- Landing page design & optimisation
Looking at these areas we want you to achieve more conversions, build repeatable marketing campaigns and develop organic growth.
Read more about our Digital Marketing Consultancy Services.
Using Microsoft 365 applications to streamline your business operations
- Power Automate
- Power Apps
- Power BI
Using our knowledge of Microsoft’s 365 applications we’re able to offer you time saving, flexible and cost-effective software solutions; helping you streamline your business.
Read More about our Microsoft 365 Consultancy Services.
We can answer questions such as…
- “I have £5000 for a marketing campaign; how should I spend this?”
- “My website doesn’t get many google visitors. How do I get more?”
- “The bloke who manages my accounts sends me a monthly report. It’s often difficult to know where I’m at with sales until I get this. How can I access data about my business quicker?”
- “I use a written diary to book client meetings. My customers often forget about meetings leaving me frustrated and out of pocket. How can I send automated reminders to them?”
- “My supplier sends me a pricing spreadsheet weekly to update my website pricing with; this takes me hours to sort out. How can I speed up this process?”
And many more.
Hi, I’m Will.
I like mountain biking, spreadsheets and IPA.
I started off my career in mechanical engineering working as a researcher on a European aerospace 3d printing project. Shortly after, I moved into the family finance brokerage. Upon arrival, I quickly learned how much the business was struggling with the rapidly changing digital landscape. Even with an extremely experienced team (from a finance point of view), the business was lagging behind the competition. I was up for the challenge.
Within two years, I’d turned this old fashioned, inefficient company into a modern, scalable, marketable and digitally focussed business. Best of all, I did a lot of this by taking advantage of our existing Microsoft 365 license – at no extra cost to the business. I am a Microsoft certified Power Platform solution architect & a Prince2 agile practitioner.
Why am I here?
Put simply, I want to share with you the knowledge I have acquired based on many hours of small business, low budget problem solving. I’m no guru, I’ve made a lot of mistakes along the way. Why make the same mistakes I did?
Why are you here?
If we’ve kept you engaged for this long there must be a reason.